On Sale Products
On Sale Products allows you to automatically tag your products in your Shopify store that is on sale (i.e. its price is lower than its compare price).
If the product gets updated and the product is no longer on sale, the tag will be removed.
In this article
Add On Sale Products smart tag
- From Smart Tags dashboard, click Add a smart tag from menu bar.
Note: You can only create one On Sale Products smart tag.
- Select Smart Tag Type > On Sale Products from the dropdown list.
- Fill in the options available.
Note: See On Sale Products options to learn about the options available.
- Remember to click Save to keep changes or Cancel to discard changes.
On Sale Products options
The following table shows the options available for On Sale Products:
|Tag||Tag label to apply to product if its price is lower its compare price (i.e. is on sale)||On Sale||Yes|
Tag product if it is on sale
- Add On Sale Products smart tag
- Set Tag value to the label that you want to be applied. In this case, we set it to "on-sale".
- Click Save to keep changes.
The following table shows some examples of product prices and the result tag.
|Product Price||Compare Price||Tag|